Best Drugs Dictionary is a medical hand book that provides all information about drugs used for medication: uses, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
- Completely offline and free to download.
- List of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide including the drug terms, brands and generics.
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best choice for pocket drug dictionary and drug book for nurses with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Missed dose details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Search feature to lookup the offline drug index.
- Drug classifications computations and calculations.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface.
- Drugs Encyclopedia with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Best Drugs Dictionary is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-06-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
Best Drugs Dictionary (version 1.0) has a file size of 44.98 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 153 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.